CrossTalks - where great minds meet
"The life science revelution, biomedical technology and future medicine"
* Gunnar von Heijne, Professor at the Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics at Stockholm University
* Jochen Schenk, Associate Professor in Translational Proteomics at the School of Biotechnology, KTH Royal Institute of Technology
* Susan Lindquist, World leader in the study of protein folding
* Wouter van der Wijngaa, Leading the bio-, micro- and nanofluidics research at the KTH Microsystem Technology Lab
"Challanges and possibilities for the society of tomorrow"
* Andrew Byerley, Andrew Byerley is lecturer and researcher at the Department of Human Geography, Stockholm University, and at the Nordic Africa Institute (NAI), Uppsala.
* Katja Grillner, Professor of Critical Studies in Architecture and Director of Architecture in Effect
* Tommy Jensen, Professor in Management and Organization Theory at the School of Business at Stockholm University
* Ash Amin, Professor of Geography at University of Cambridge
"What is the future of the man in the universe?"
* Åsa Wikforss, Professor at the Department of Philosophy at Stockholm University
* Carl-Mikael Zetterling, Professor, Department of Integrated Devices and Circuits, Vice Dean of School of Information and Communication Technology, KTH
* Göran Östlin, Professor of Astronomy and the current director at the Department of Astronomy at Stockholm University
* Jenn Gustetic, Challenges and Prizes Program Executive at NASA
* Will Pomerantz, Vice President for Special Projects at Virgin Galactic
24th of February
"Global inequality and global health. Are we up to the challange?"
"What is the ultimate destiny of man and robot?"
"Is physics changing our understanding world?"
20th of November
"How can we save capitalism?"
"The battle for entrepreneurs"
"How to save the world"
This is a very good example of how to share knowledge, interaction online and withe live audience, a lot of good questions from the moderator Johanna Koljonen.