3 januari 2018

Today is the DAY !

Heros - Ingvar KampradMahatma Gandhi and Astrid Lindgren, Björn Söderberg and Cecilia André Nyström are some of the people I have as role models.They have accomplished great things together with others. They have changed the world to the better. 

Today I will meet tree persons who have done great things for the area where I was born 1968 - 50 years ago. This prize has been given to people for more than 30 years. The first one receive it was Ingvar Kamprad, the founder of IKEA. Appreciated of his co-workers, customers and society.

One of my dreams is to meet Ingvar Kamprad and to talk with him about leadership, teamwork and the countryside!

Today I will meet the nominees:
* Elin Sederbrandt, work on diabetes type 1
* Lars Skallin and Lars-olov Paulsson, and the last real James Bond
* Växjö DFF - women football team racing to the top
* Ove Svensson has spend a lot of time being involved in Åby-Tjureda bandy club - 50 Years

IF I GUESS I WOULD SAY...it´hard, very hard, almost impossible ... Ove Svensson.

AND THE WINNER IS... Today at 14.45 on Facebook I will reveal it LIVE! (if I get the approval from the radio company?)


"M o s t   t h i n g s   s t i l l  r e m a i n   t o   b e  
d o n e.  A glorious future!" 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar